The December issue of Health Care News reports on efforts by states and citizens across the country to fight back against the Obama health bill’s individual mandate to buy health insurance.
Also in this issue:
- Physician-turned-Senator Tom Coburn proposes a solution to the vast challenges of Medicaid and Medicare fraud.
- Compliance with new regulations is driving provider consolidation and mergers.
- The sweeping reform took center stage in numerous political contests.
- An appellate court ruling allows the state to keep infant DNA for testing, regardless of the parents’ wishes.
- A new proposal for expanding health savings accounts could indicate a reform direction for the new Congress.
- New temporary high-risk pools are already encountering money problems and other difficulties.
Newspaper Articles in this Issue
No matching newspaper articles