The December issue of InfoTech & Telecom News reports on the ongoing battle over broadcast retransmission fee negotiations.
Also in this issue:
- Some Texas schools are employing student ID badges equipped with radio frequency identification (RFID) chips.
- The U.S. Congress may grant blacklist authority to the Attorney General for Internet domains whose "central" purpose is identified as infringing copyrights.
- Municipalities are hoping to recover occupancy taxes for the difference between what consumers pay online booking companies and the amount the companies pay the hotel.
- A Pennsylvania school has settled a privacy case against a student subjected to Webcam spying from a school laptop in his home.
- Schools and libraries receiving discounts through the FCC E-Rate program will now have to provide education programs on proper online etiquette and behavior.
Newspaper Articles in this Issue
No matching newspaper articles