The May 2006 issue of Environment & Climate News highlights state and federal efforts to legislate clean air, indoors and out. For example:
- a federal court has overturned the Bush administration's interpretation of New Source Review;
- California is considering a smoking ban for cars and apartments;
- EPA begins hearings on tighter soot standards;
- Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin move toward flexibility in clean air rules;
- how EPA's ozone rule is making smog worse.
Also in this issue: biotech, malaria, Yellowstone wolves, climate change, ethanol, nuclear power, invasive aquatic weeds, and three book excerpts/reviews.
Newspaper Articles in this Issue
No matching newspaper articles