The Heartland Institute will kick off a year-long celebration of its twentieth anniversary on Thursday, April 29 at an evening reception at the Renaissance Chicago Hotel. The party will run from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. in the Riviere Ballroom Foyer, featuring complimentary cake and cocktails. Cake-cutting and a raffle will be held at 8:45 p.m.
Renaissance Chicago Hotel
Riviere Ballroom Foyer
1 West Wacker Drive
(corner of Wacker Drive and State Street)
Please RSVP to Latonya Harris
The Heartland Institute is a national nonprofit research and education organization, tax exempt under Section 501(c)3, founded in Chicago in 1984. For more information, visit its Web site at http://www.heartland.org or contact Allen Fore, vice president - public affairs, at 312/377-4000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heartland's reception is being held in conjunction with a series of meetings taking place at the Renaissance Chicago Hotel.
- The Chicago Conservative Conference takes place on Sunday, April 25. This event is open to the public; for more information or to register, visit http://www.conservativeconference.com.
- The Heritage Foundation's 27th annual Resource Bank meeting will take place April 27-29, culminating in a gala dinner the evening of the 29th.
- The morning of Thursday, April 29, State Policy Network will host its annual Leadership Breakfast, featuring James Pierson of the Olin Foundation (introduced by Heartland's Joseph Bast).
- On April 28 and 29, the Atlas Economic Research Foundation is holding its Fourth Annual Liberty Forum.
- From April 30 - May 2, The Philadelphia Society will hold its 40th national meeting.