Al Gore is using his considerable media muscle to express his frustration that people and governments the world over – but especially here in the United States – have increasingly rejected the notion humans are destroying the planet. He’s broadcasting on his cable channel, Current TV, and online something he calls “24 Hours of Reality,” beginning at 7 p.m. CDT, Wednesday, September 14.
- See videos from all six of The Heartland Institute’s international conferences on climate change (ICCCs) featuring the presentations of leading climate scientists, including: S. Fred Singer, Richard Lindzen, Willie Soon, Roy Spencer, Scott Denning, Steve Goreham, Kesten Green, Craig Idso, Robert Carter, Patrick Michaels, Nicola Scafetta, David Schnare, Ian Plimer, Ross McKitrick, William Kininmonth, and scores more.
- Read the executive summary (at least) of Climate Change Reconsidered: The 2009 Report of the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change. It shows how the United Nations’ IPCC ignored or misinterpreted much of the research that Gore relies on for his presentations.
- At the right — among other offerings — you will see Heartland’s newest collection of climate research, Climate Change Reconsidered: 2011 Interim Report. Published August 29, it presents more than 400 pages of new research on climate change that appeared since the last IPCC report — much of it contradicting the IPCC’s and Al Gore’s claims.
- Watch Scare, a two-minute video that outlines how people like Gore are trying to frighten the public into unwise and unnecessary policy decisions – and how the green energy cabal is lining its pockets.
- Watch Unstoppable Solar Cycles, a series of videos that shows how the sun – not man – is likely the main driver of change in the Earth’s climate.
- Watch former Czech President Vaclav Klaus address (and dress down) the United Nations in a famous speech on climate change.
- Visit Heartland’s Center on Climate and Environmental Policy for the latest news, opinion, research, and podcasts that counter Gore’s dogma.
- Read The Seven Theories of Climate Change, which explains how Gore and his followers are ignoring at least six other credible and scientifically sound theories on what is happening to the Earth.
- Watch a non-alarmist lecture by Dr. Joseph Fletcher, Ph.D., the late NOAA assistant administrator for ocean and atmospheric research.