What: The Right Climate Stuff panel discussion
When: Friday, March 15, 9 a.m.
Where: CPAC 2013, Gaylord National Hotel, National Harbor 5, 201 Waterfront St, National Harbor, MD 20745
Who: Apollo 7 Astronaut Walter Cunningham; Harold Doiron, consultant to NASA & commercial rocket developers; Thomas Wysmuller, Meteorologist, New York University & Royal Dutch Weather Bureau; Joseph Bast, president of The Heartland Institute (moderator).
Join Apollo 7 Astronaut and author Walter Cunningham and two former NASA engineers talk about why they are urging government agencies to cease their ‘unbridled advocacy’ of Anthropogenic Global Warming & Return Integrity to the Scientific Method.
This event is open to all registered CPAC 2013 attendees. See CPAC’s Web site for more information.
The Right Climate Stuff (TRCS) is a volunteer group of more than 20 scientists and engineers who are primarily retired veterans of our manned space program. Since February 2012 they have reviewed, studied, and debated available data and scientific reports regarding global warming.
In January 2013, TRCS issued this summary of its findings:
1. The science that predicts the extent of anthropogenic global warming is not settled science.
2. There is no convincing physical evidence of catastrophic anthropogenic global warming.
3. Computer models need to be validated before being used in critical decision-making.
4. Because there is no immediate threat of global warming requiring swift corrective action, we have time to study global climate changes and improve our prediction accuracy.
5. The U.S. government is over-reacting to concerns about anthropogenic global warming.
6. A wider range of solution options should be studied for global warming or cooling threats from any credible cause.
The Heartland Institute invited TRCS to present at its 7th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC-7) in Chicago in 2012, and they wowed the audience with their knowledge of the issue and courage to speak out. So we invited them to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) taking place in Washington, DC on March 14–16. The event is the country’s largest annual gathering of conservatives, with some 6,000 guests expected this year.
Watch Cunningham, Doiron, Wysmuller, and Apollo 17 Astronaut Harrison Schmitt speaking at ICCC-7 below: