Can we trust doctors today to act in our best interest? Joel Hirschhorn, editor of the Pandemic Blunder Newsletter and author of Pandemic Blunder, returns to the podcast to discuss how the corporate takeover of healthcare is impacting patient care. This reached a pinnacle during the pandemic when doctors pushed investigational vaccines, discredited alternative therapies, and supported measures such as masks, lockdowns, and mandates which have done little to stop COVID-19. Hirschhorn reminds listeners that COVID is NOT over. People are still dying from the virus, and some continue to have side effects. Hirschhorn presents a list of questions patients should ask doctors next time the issue of COVID is discussed.
Hirschhorn’s list of questions: https://joelshirschhorn.substack.com/p/most-physicians-are-ignorant-cowards?utm_source=email
About today’s guest: Joel Hirschhorn is the editor of the Pandemic Blunder Newsletter, and author of the book Pandemic Blunder. He has been working tirelessly on the issue of the pandemic since the onset and was one of the earliest voices to ring the alarm bell on the “new age” in health care in which the bio-pharma industrial complex has taken control. As a full professor at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, he directed a medical research program between the colleges of engineering and medicine. As a senior official at the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment and the National Governors Association, he directed major studies on health-related subjects. Hirschhorn has testified at over 50 U.S. Senate and House hearings and authored hundreds of articles and op-eds in major newspapers. He served as an executive volunteer at a major hospital for more than 10 years. Finally, he is a member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons and America’s Frontline Doctors.
Topics of discussion:
1. Has the relationship between doctor and patient changed over the years and why?
2. For most of us, COVID seems like history. Are doctors still bringing it up and recommending COVID shots?
3. Questions patients should ask if the subject of COVID comes up and their doctor says “get the vaccine.”
4. What letter did Hirschhorn receive from a doctor that prompted him to draft these patient questions?
5. Could this same scenario happen with a different virus?
6. Should wearing a mask in a doctor’s office, a practice we never did years ago, be a red flag to a patient?