At “Institute 2005,” the annual meeting of America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP), to be held June 8-10, 2005 at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, more than 2,300 health care professionals will gather to discuss issues ranging from health care’s changing marketplace to consumer choice opportunities, the evolution of care management, technology, and best practices.
In addition to education tracks covering the industry’s most important issues, Institute attendees will be able to select from a number of pre-conference workshops that are free to conference registrants. Institute workshops cover such topics as technology, leadership, and care management in an in-depth format.
On Wednesday, June 8, the following workshops will be held:
- 2005 Executive Roundtable–The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: Addressing the Disciplines Required to Create a Healthy Organization. Featuring Patrick Lencioni, president of the Table Group and best-selling author;
- Health Insurance Plan Disease Management Strategies for Employers;
- Transforming Business Processes–Health Insurance 2010
- Consumer Choice and Market Forces: Leading Transformational Change in Health Care;
- New Directions in Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance: Preparing for an Aging America;
- Information Technology Advancements: Improving Effectiveness and Efficiency;
- Care Management: Delivering Quality Outcomes;
- Industry Trends: Next Generation Strategies; and
- Driving Innovation with AHIP’s Solutions Partnerships.
For a full listing of sessions and speakers, visit the Institute 2005 Web site at http://www.ahip.org/links/institute2005/ or call 877/291-2247.