HEARTLAND TO HOST APRIL 7 CAPITAL FORUM IN SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS
The Heartland Institute cordially invites you to a public policy forum and free breakfast featuring:
- Steven Titch, managing editor of IT&T News and one of the country’s leading experts on telecom issues;
- Jonathan Zuck, president of the Association for Competitive Technology;
- Chris Atkins, staff attorney at the Tax Foundation in Washington, DC;
- Dr. John Rutledge, a leading expert on telecommunications, economic development, and tax policy;
- John Garven, president-elect of the Northern Illinois Association of Health Underwriters and state legislative chair for the Illinois State Association of Health Underwriters; and
- Sean Parnell, The Heartland Institute’s vice president for external affairs, who will be discussing risk and harm reduction.
Thursday, April 7, 2005
Buffet Breakfast begins at 7:15am
presentations from 7:40am to 10:30am
Quality Inn & Suites State House
101 East Adams
All elected officials, their staff, agency staff, and friends of The Heartland Institute are welcome at no cost. To ensure meals are available for all attendees, those planning to attend are encouraged to RSVP by April 1st. RSVP to Latonya Harris at 312/377-4000.
The Heartland Institute is a 20-year old nonprofit research and education organization based in Chicago. Heartland publishes Health Care News, School Reform News, Environment & Climate News, and Budget & Tax News. For more information about The Heartland Institute please stop by the meeting described above, visit our Web site at http://www.heartland.org, or call Erica at 312/377-4000.
For a PDF version of this flyer that can be printed and posted on bulletin boards or distributed to colleagues, click here: http://www.heartland.org/publicPDF/HCFSpringfield.pdf