Lets play the “Good for the Goose, Good for the Gander Game and as per my last article, take them at their words.
We have all heard over and over again how Trump incited people to violence with his rhetoric.
Yet, how is this not the same thing?
After all, given generations have grown up watching Bill Nye, statements like this mean it was all an act, being the “science guy”, because he is not the lovable science geek he portrays himself to be with statements like this. It is one thing to be serious and passionate about a position. I applaud that and encourage it even if it is not mine (perhaps especially if it’s not). But this is way out of bounds to me.
Maybe its because Bill is such a tough guy and I am not. Maybe I am too much of snowflake and get offended too easily. But those are tough words. And for the extremist that worship the climate change agenda as a religion, and also are hell bent on the destruction of the system that has made America so profitable, this is just the kind of thing that can be looked at as a call to violence. After all, if the funerals are too slow, the way to correct that is with more funerals, quicker.
So to me, because I take people at their words, and also understand that other people have a way of taking words and turning them into action, whether intended or not by Bill Nye, this is a threatening statement.
Right off the bat, does anyone know anyone that “denies” climate or that climate changes? Of course not. So the deception of that labelling is purposeful smearing of people simply questioning attribution. Secondly, its not about science anyway. Joe Biden backed up exactly what I said in my previous blog in his address.
Its exactly the reason for my book. IT’S A PHONY WAR. Bidens quote and this mimics Gina McCarthy in 2015, so this is not just something that appeared.
“The United States accounts, as all of you know, for less than 15 percent of carbon emissions. The rest of the world accounts for 85 percent. That’s why I kept my commitment to rejoin the Paris Accord, because if we do everything perfectly, it’s not going to matter.”
So what is the end result? The destruction of the economic lifeline of our nation as an example for the rest of the world.
But the statement by Bill Nye, someone who for a couple of generations has been a leader in promoting science to younger people, is even more extreme to me. Words do mean something and if you are going to accuse Trump of inciting people and sending code, ( which I can’t understand cause no one ever gave me this code book) then this certainly qualifies as that.
[Originally posted on Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT)]