Details are now emerging just how much the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) overstated deaths from COVID-19. Joel Hirschhorn, the editor of the Pandemic Blunder Substack and author of the book, Pandemic Blunder, dug deep into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to see just how brazen the hype had been. Many of the deaths listed as “COVID” were very obvious accidents, suicides, and homicides. Hirschhorn says this was no accident but an orchestrated campaign to ramp up fear among the public, preparing people to receive the vaccines. Hirschhorn believes the deaths from the vaccines may now exceed COVID itself.
– CDC’s COVID data tracker, which cited 1,099,866 deaths from COVID 19 as of January 17, 2023. How are we to regard that number?
– Uniformity in death certificates
– The importance of autopsies in “sudden deaths”
– How Gov. DeSantis’s “grand jury” approach may bear fruit in getting to the bottom of the COVID shot marketing and coercion
– The recent Rasmussen survey showing that now even those who received the vaccines are becoming skeptical of safety