Energy prices have continued to rise under President Joe Biden’s radical energy and climate agenda. In 2021, household electricity prices rose 8 percent. Electricity price increases accelerated even more in 2022, and have now risen 17 percent since December 2020, the last month before Biden took office.
Over the Past Two Years:
• Overall residential electricity prices increased by 17 percent
• Industrial electricity prices rose 34 percent
• Home heating oil prices increased by 88 percent
• Oil prices rose 61 percent
• Natural gas prices rose 51 percent
• The price of gasoline rose by $1.15 per gallon, or 46 percent