To comment on the Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed rulemaking regarding greenhouse gas regulation, follow these guidelines:
- Comments should be identified by the following Docket ID Number: EPA-HQ-OAR-2008-0318.
- To comment online, go to http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
- To comment by email, submit comments to [email protected]
- To comment by fax, send to 202-566-9744
- To comment by mail, write to:
Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center
Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20460.
In addition, please mail a copy of your comments on the information collection provisions to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Attn: Desk Officer for EPA, 725 17th Street NW, Washington, DC 20503.
- Comments can also be hand-delivered to:
EPA Docket Center
EPA West Building, Room 3334
1301 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20004
Such deliveries are accepted only during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.